Do You have a Passion to Pray for a Certain Issue(s) listed in the Prayer Topics?
Click the Events Tab to see when your desired prayer call /online meeting event is taking place.
Have an issue you are passionate about that's not listed or scheduled?
Would you like to be a prayer team leader for a subject God has put on your heart? Please contact us at:
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE JOINING OUR PRAYER CONFERENCE CALLS
These guidelines/principles have been developed for the safety and well being of each person created in the image and likeness of Elohim who desires to and/or chooses to participate in our conference calls:
1. While we at GAP do offer spiritual assistance and guidance, we are not licensed counselors and recommend that each person find a licensed Biblical counselor if the situation falls out of our scope of ability to handle. Also, we are not licensed nutritionists nor herbalists, nor are we trained medical professionals and do not give medical advice. We are here strictly for spiritual encouragement and fellowship with Yeshua Messiah, Jesus Christ, as experienced through the Scriptures, the spoken Word of Elohim, and in prayer. We so desire to keep our calls to that focus without deviation. While we do host calls for T.I.s, (Targeted Individuals and Subjects of Government Experimentation) not all calls are for that purpose and cannot be the focus of every call we hold. We are a prayer ministry which prays for different issues around the world and has a burden for people with many different needs around the world and here in the United States of America.
Note: Please see our events schedule for times of conference calls and the focus of each conference call.
2. We do not have a relief fund for anyone who has need nor do we promise that we can help anyone financially. We might or might not be able to guide a person to the resources he/she needs, and no guarantees of such services can be offered. Seek ye first the Kingdom of Elohim and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Ask the heavenly Father for what you need in faith and humility and He will provide somewhere somehow.
Note: It is the prerogative of anyone at any time to help anyone else he/she sees fit to help, but GAP is not liable in any way for any type of damages or torts incurred or suffered by any party because of such actions. Anyone who chooses to help or receive help puts themself(ves) at risk and no party can expect to seek compensation for such losses.
3. We are not a social club nor a dating site either. We are a prayer group who gathers for the sole purpose of revealing the Father’s glory in all the earth, and helping those who need help spiritually and emotionally within the scope that we are able to and feel led to do so, by the guidance of the Ruach Hakodesh. While long lasting and meaningful friendships could occur as a result of the calls, this is not our main goal and should not be a driver that determines the level of one’s participation in the calls. Love for Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) and our neighbor should motivate us, not self-seeking goals and selfish pleasures.
4. Disruptive and belligerent callers will not be tolerated and are subject to temporary or permanent banning, dependent upon the severity and frequency of such disruptions. This includes witchcraft/hexes/et. al., profanity, slander, sexisms such as misogyny/misandry/misogamy, expressed hatred against homosexuals/transgenders/etc., racism/militant nationalism/neo-Nazism/anti-Semitism. Falsely identifying oneself or failure to identify oneself on a call, any type of threats, requests for money, attempts to hijack the conversation/prayer or dominate it without the consent of the host(s), any form of manipulation, sexual innuendos or any other type of disruption which would deem any call inherently detrimental to the well-being and tone of any given call or to any participant. One warning will be given and after repeated violations of the policy, the appropriate action will be taken to ensure that the goals of GAP are upheld to the highest honor and glory of our Father in heaven and His Son Yeshua Messiah, Jesus Christ.
5. We seek to maintain a spirit of unity, love, peace and joy along with teaching, reproof, correction and training in righteousness so that the man or woman of Elohim will be equipped for every good work. Sometimes this means expressing a grievance, sharing a prayer request or asking or answering a question about what the Scripture teaches in the main room or in a breakout session, whichever is more appropriate. The host(s) should indicate to a caller(s) what action is appropriate for the situation at hand, depending upon the level of confidentiality one desires to maintain within a call. Please do not badger or manipulate any caller to disclose any information he/she might be uncomfortable sharing. Many who come into the calls are people who have been wounded or simply have no fellowship that they are able to attend or participate in. This is the need we seek to provide for believers and seekers alike.
6. There are callers from different Christian/Messianic Jewish/Hebrew Roots backgrounds and differing theologies stemming from each of these branches of the faith of our Messiah. It is OK to express a view, but please let’s maintain a unity of the faith which does not compromise the basic tenets and spirit of our faith, remaining grounded and rooted in the Scriptures, with the goal of love, joy and Shalom. Having said that, certain heresies, such as that from religions other than that of our Risen Messiah and cults like Mormonism or Jehovah’s Witnesses will not be accepted and must be dealt with appropriately so as to not allow any true brother or sister in Yeshua (Jesus) to stumble in their faith. People from different religions (i.e. Islam, New Age), from heterodox Christianity or even callers of no faith at all are more than welcome to participate in our calls, but absolutely no proselytizing from such callers will be allowed.
7. Many callers do recommend other ministries, resources and YouTube channels that one might peruse apart from GAP and we do encourage such perusing. However, we leave it up to each person to be a good Berean and exercise true Scriptural and spiritual discernment, testing the spirits to see whether they are from Elohim or from a false spirit. That includes putting us to the test and lovingly pointing out any errors you might perceive as coming from us.
8. We strongly advocate for the safety and spiritual well-being of each caller who seeks encouragement and hope through the Scriptures, in prayer and in a personal relationship with the Living Elohim through Yeshua Messiah, Jesus Christ. We do discuss and pray about certain issues which many around the world are not aware of or simply choose to place their heads in the sand about, but must be discussed. We are not afraid of doing so and we are not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of salvation to all who believe, first to the Jew, then to the Greek. However, let us be sensitive to each other as we express our concerns openly and pray upon the issues together, especially considering the different backgrounds of each caller and the familiarity of each caller with the ministry and with other callers.
9. May Yeshua Jesus bless you as you peruse our website and participate in the conference calls. We are always seeking to make improvements upon this website and from within this ministry, so please bear with us in love and patience as we continue to seek the Father for wisdom and guidance and as we strive to impact the world with the Gospel of Yeshua Jesus!
10. Your donations are very important to us and are much appreciated, as they help this ministry press on towards the goal of the high calling of the Gospel in Yeshua Jesus! We especially pray that Yeshua Jesus richly pours out His many blessings upon you for your indescribable gift! Blessings and Shalom!
If you have read and agree to our guidelines please click here:
We're eager for you to join us!
The Prayer of Agreement is Powerful!
To Join GAP Prayer Calls/Online Meetings:
1. Dial In to the Conference (United States): (515) 739-1405
Access Code: 381878
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/julia1113#international
2. Join Online Meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/julia1113
Online Meeting ID: julia1113
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial in to the conference line. When prompted, enter the access code followed by hash (#). To join the online meeting, click the online meeting link and follow the prompts.